4G63 Evolution Vband Manifold (EFR / Tial / Garrett)
Starting with the head flange, we use CNC billet 1/2" flanges for a strong, consistent and smooth transition into the runners from the head. From there, the exhaust travels through equal length 316L stainless steel weld els that have been back purged with full penetration welding into a cast 304 merge collector. While using our unique welding techniques, we are able to get full penetration, single pass welds while minimizing heat input to prevent warping of any of the flanges. Each port runner, vband outlet, and wastegate outlet are all ported for smooth transitions and proper boost control to prevent boost creep.
- 1.25" 316L Stainless Steel Runners, 304L Cast Merge Collector
- Hand Ported
- Lifetime warranty to original purchaser
- Borg Warner EFR or Tial Turbine Housing
- Tial MV-S Wastegate Provision (38mm)
- Recommended use with EFR 7163, or Garrett 3076.
We Also Recommend