2015+ STi Rotated 7163 Vband Turbo Kit
Clean-sheet concepts. Loaded with innovations. Engineered For Racing.
What kind of turbocharger would you build for your high-performance car? The engineers in BorgWarner’s Advanced Aftermarket Product group created a wish list of every notable design characteristic. They used materials that had never been combined into an aftermarket turbocharger. They delivered quick boost response, powerful performance and reliable durability.
The EFR (Engineered For Racing) turbochargers from BorgWarner offer an unprecedented combination of advanced technologies:
- Low-weight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels and shaft assemblies for quick boost response
- Patent-pending dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges for more thrust capacity, durability and turbine efficiency at low expansion ratios
- Stainless steel turbine housing for increased efficiency, improved durability and corrosion resistance
This kit was developed and designed with the average car enthusiast in mind. Easy install, no cutting or modifying to fit, and can be installed with basic hand tools. This kit was designed to use both t3 and Vband exhaust housing options. We can only guarantee fitment with our products, such as front mount intercooler. The EWG kit minus the turbo will include the Tial MVS wastegate.
- Borg Warner EFR Series 7163 Turbo
- 321 2.25" stainless steel up pipe
- Tial MV-S 38mm EWG (when applicable)
- 304L Stainless steel dump tube (when applicable)
- 304L Stainless steel two piece downpipe
- 3.5" Intake with velocity stack (optional return bung for AOS')
- Plug and play EBCS jumper
- Oil feed line, drain line and coolant lines
- Driven Fab billet aluminum coolant expansion reservoir
- All fittings, gaskets and hoses are supplied
We Also Recommend