2015+ WRX FA20DIT EFR Turbo Kit
Clean-sheet concepts. Loaded with innovations. Engineered For Racing.
What kind of turbocharger would you build for your high-performance car? The engineers in BorgWarner’s Advanced Aftermarket Product group created a wish list of every notable design characteristic. They used materials that had never been combined into an aftermarket turbocharger. They delivered quick boost response, powerful performance and reliable durability.
The EFR (Engineered For Racing) turbochargers from BorgWarner offer an unprecedented combination of advanced technologies:
- Low-weight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels and shaft assemblies for quick boost response
- Patent-pending dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges for more thrust capacity, durability and turbine efficiency at low expansion ratios
- Stainless steel turbine housing for increased efficiency, improved durability and corrosion resistance
This kit was developed and designed with the average car enthusiast in mind. Easy install, no cutting or modifying to fit, and can be installed with basic hand tools. This kit was designed in the stock location, to be used with aftermarket intakes and intercooler pipes. We offer the option of upgrading the intercooler pipe as well as the intake. We can only guarantee fitment with our products, and cannot guarantee with any other brand.
- Borg Warner EFR Series IWG Turbo (7163, 7670, 8374)
- 316L Stainless Steel Equal Length Exhaust Manifold (T3 or Vband)
- 304L Stainless Steel J Pipe
- Plug and play EBCS jumper
- Driven Fab billet aluminum oil drain sump
- All fittings, gaskets and hoses are supplied
- 2.5" Aluminum Intercooler Pipe
- 3.5" Aluminum Intake with velocity stack
We Also Recommend