Evo 7 8 9 Vband Turbo Kit
Designed specifically for competitive racing use, the EFR 7163 is Borg Warner's newest addition to the EFR family. Latest generation compressors combined with state of the art 'Mixed-Flow Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel' design allows for remarkable spool and huge powerbands. This unique turbocharger is literally an off-the-shelf Indycar turbocharger, used by all 2014/2015 IRL teams.
Starting with the head flange, we use CNC billet 1/2" flanges for a strong, consistent and smooth transition into the runners from the head. From there, the exhaust travels through equal length 316L stainless steel weld els that have been back purged with full penetration welding into a cast 304 merge collector. While using our unique welding techniques, we are able to get full penetration, single pass welds while minimizing heat input to prevent warping of any of the flanges. Each port runner, vband outlet, and wastegate outlet are all ported for smooth transitions and proper boost control to prevent boost creep.
- Borg Warner EFR 7163
- Tial MV-S Wastegate
- 1.25" 316L Stainless Steel Runners, 304L Cast Merge Collector
- 304L Stainless Steel Dump Tube (hood dump available)
- 304L 3" two piece o2 housing and downpipe
- 2.5" aluminum lower intercooler pipe
- Oil feed, drain, and coolant lines
- Hand Ported
- Lifetime warranty to original purchaser
- 2.5" Aluminum short route UICP
- 3.5" Speed Density Intake (Clears ACD)
- Recirculated wastegate dump
We Also Recommend